The Office of the Registrar is committed to provide enhanced service, collaboration, and engagement to the Thomas More College community. In fulfilling this commitment, the Office maintains the highest degree of integrity, accuracy, and privacy of records while supporting academic programs and policies that enable students to meet their educational goals.
As a department of Academic Affairs, the traditional and primary responsibility of the Registrar’s Office is to maintain integrity, accuracy, and privacy of academic records. Other essential responsibilities and services include:
- maintain course scheduling and registration
- verify enrollment
- process grades and subsequent grade changes
- evaluate and record transfer credit
- confirm and award degrees
- coordinate commencement
- provide transcript services
- certify eligibility for veteran’s benefits and student athletes
- oversee the academic catalog and calendar
- preserves the privacy of student records in accordance with FERPA
The listed services are completed according to institutional policies and standards, as well as state and federal laws and regulations.
For more information, questions or comments, contact our office directly.
Office of the Registrar
333 Thomas More Parkway
Crestview Hills, KY 41017
Office: (859) 344-3380
Fax: (859) 344-4044