The Department of Student Affairs helps students connect classroom learning with real life experiences. More than just the source of campus events and activities, TMC provides students with the opportunity to enhance their spirituality, develop meaningful relationships with their peers, participate in community service and develop leadership skills. There are over 45 student clubs and organizations to get involved in while you are here including Greek Life options, Marching Band, Choir and Theater. Choose to live in one of our four residence halls to experience a living learning community. Campus Ministry offers students the opportunity to enrich their faith through prayer and worship, faith development and social justice education. At TMC, you will have a real SAINTS experience!
Student Affairs provides quality co-curricular programs and services that promote holistic wellness, lifelong learning and global citizenship.
- Develop the whole student through quality services and programs.
- Engage students in learning that will encourage them to go out and transform the world.
- Foster a community that cultivates attitudes and values.
- Promote an inclusive and diverse educational experience.
- Promote an understanding of one’s spirituality and faith.
- Secure resources and facilities that support student success.
- Collaborate with campus and community partners.
Department of Student Affairs includes:
- Campus Ministry
- Counseling Services and Wellness Programs
- Dean of Students
- Dance team
- Residence Life
- Student Clubs and Organizations
- Student Engagement
- Student Government
- Student Health Services/Nurse
- Theatre/Villa Players
Department of Student Affairs
Main Administration Building - 2nd Floor
859-344-3544 - Phone
859-344-4042 - Fax