In-service teachers interested in applying to the program must hold a current teacher certification and at present be employed within a school district for at least one year.
Interested applicants need to have an undergraduate GPA of 2.7 or higher or a GRE score of 308.
To complete the application process, candidates must provide:
- General background information
- Current resume
- Writing sample: An uploadable version of your writing sample answering one of the following questions (1000-1200 words click topic to view rubric)
- Three references and contact information
- Sign the Kentucky Professional Code of Ethics form
- Dispositions Assessment
- Sign the Kentucky Professional Code of Ethics form (fax 859-578-3589 or scan)
Selected applicants will be contacted for an on-campus interview with the M.Ed. Committee.