Tuition and Financial Aid
Projected Tuition Rate Fall of 2017 – $480 per credit hour Locked in rate for two years*. The Saints Experience Fee is $230 per course. The Saints Experience Fee is a bundled fee covering technology and library resources, printing and parking services, and the book rental program.
Candidates must be officially admitted to the MAT Program and be enrolled for at least half time (4 credit hours for the MAT program) to be eligible for student loans. Institutional scholarships are not available for graduate students.
Federal Financial Aid
Financial help with your education is available from the Federal government. The U.S. Department of Education has created a variety of assistance programs available to all eligible students. Federal aid is available in the forms grants, loans, and work study programs for qualifying graduate students. In each case, application for Federal assistance begins with completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Apply online at www.fafsa.ed.gov. The following are possible sources of financial aid assistance:
Stafford Student Loan (Subsidized and Unsubsidized Loans)
- Current Interest Rate:
- Current Interest Rate: 5.84% for Graduate Students (2015-2016 rate).
- Can be awarded up to $20,500 per year.
- Repayment begins six months after program completion (or if student is not enrolled for at least 4 credit hours).
- Federal Work Study:
- May work on or off campus.
- $4,000 per year for qualified students who work in a high need area in a school serving low income students; service required
- Private alternative loans; credit-based; interest rates vary.
For further information, contact the Office of Financial Aid: