|To Apply:||Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com|
|Contact:||Erin Garnick, Bookstore Manager
Thomas More College, located in Crestview Hills, KY in the Greater Cincinnati area, is a small, private liberal arts Catholic college. The Bookstore Associate assists with the day-to-day operations of the Campus Bookstore for Thomas More College. Responsibilities include the distribution and collection of textbooks, daily sales, stocking, setting up and tearing down mobile store as well as the store displays. This position is part-time.
- Excellent communication skills, good listening skills, ability to follow instructions
- Ability to think creatively for marketing purposes
- Must be able to multi task and show strong organizational skills
- Strong customer service skills, sales oriented
- Must be dependable
- Learn merchandising and products sold in the bookstore
- Learn the functionality and operation of the POS system
- Become familiar with the e-commerce site and how to navigate it
- Assume responsibility with cash and credit card transactions
- Create appealing displays for merchandising
- Price and restock merchandise to keep shelves full
- Assist with distribution & collection of textbooks throughout the year
- Responsible for keeping the storefront orderly and clean
- Available to work special events and sporting events on evenings and weekends
High School Diploma or equivalent required. Knowledge of POS preferred.
Email resume, cover letter, and reference list to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail to Bookstore Manager, Thomas More College, 333 Thomas More Parkway, Crestview Hills, KY 41017.