|Department:||Business & Finance Office|
|To Apply:||Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Contact:||Laura Custer, Director of Human Resources
Thomas More College, located in Crestview Hills, KY in the Greater Cincinnati area, is a small, private liberal arts Catholic college. The Payroll Coordinator reports to the Director of Human Resources, and is responsible for the processing of the time and earnings records of all faculty and staff, resulting in the semi-monthly distribution of payroll deposits. This position is part-time.
- Detail oriented
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong time management and multi- tasking skills
- Takes initiative and is a self-starter
Principal Duties & Activities
- Performs duties associated with the overall management and processing of the institutions payroll function.
- Prepares payroll data for input and enters into CARS system.
- Prepares payroll reports for each payroll processed.
- Works closely with the institutions depository bank in relation to direct deposit transactions.
- Assists the Human Resources Director in bringing new employees on the payroll.
- Responsible for the tracking of employee time-off reports and maintains accumulated time off hours.
- Processes incoming and outgoing mail for the department.
- Handle complaints or questions regarding discrepancies in payroll and benefits.
- Factors in vacation and sick pay accruals.
- Process garnishment requests.
- Assists with annual employee open enrollment process.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- Performs other department job related responsibilities as assigned.
Associate degree in business or related field preferred
Knowledge of computerized information systems
Prefers 2+ years of payroll processing experience
Email resume, cover letter, and reference list to email@example.com, or mail to Director of Human Resources, Thomas More College, 333 Thomas More Parkway, Crestview Hills, KY 41017.