Chemistry class at Thomas More College
Home > Higher Education Act of 2008 > Student Services

Student Services

  • Student Services
    • Facilities and Services for Students with Disabilities
      Thomas More College provides services and accommodations for students with disabilities through the Academic Support Services Office.  For more information, contact the Academic Support Services department at 859-344-3521 or view the webpage.

    • Student Activities
      Thomas More College offers a variety of student activities.  For more information, please visit the Student Activities website or contact the Student Life Office at 859-344-4045.

    • Career Services
      Thomas More College offers career and placement services through our Career Planning Center.  For more information, please visit the Career Planning Center website or contact the Career Planning Center at 859-344-3386)

  • Vaccination Policies
    Thomas More College, in accordance with the recommendations from the American College Health Association and the Centers for Disease Control, recommends that all incoming students submit to the Campus Health and Wellness Center records of their immunization history and complete a health history form.  Students residing on campus and International students are required to submit vaccine records prior to arriving on campus.  For more information contact the Student Health Center at 859-344-4042 or view the information online through the Student Health Center.

  • Transfer Policies
    Thomas More College recognizes that courses taken at other post–secondary institutions prior to a student's admission to Thomas More may qualify for transfer, but the College reserves the right to determine the acceptability of transfer credits in accord with its mission and goals.  For information on transfer policies, please contact the Registrar’s Office at 859-344-3380, or visit the Registrar’s page.  For information on admissions requirements for transfer students, please contact the Admissions Office at 859-344-3332, or visit the Admission’s webpage.

  • Confidentiality of Student Records
    In accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA) students have certain rights concerning their education records, including the right to inspect and review their educational records, the right to request amendment of education records they believe to be inaccurate or misleading, the right to have some control over the disclosure of information derived from their education records, and the right to file a complaint with the U.S. Department of Education.  For the full policy, please contact the Registrar’s Office at 859-344-3380 or go to the FERPA webpage.

  • Textbook Information
    All students at Thomas More College participate in a book rental system. The Saints Experience Fee is a bundled fee that covers book rental, technology resources and student activities. Information on fees for traditional programs can be found here. To obtain information regarding fees in the adult, accelerated, and Master’s programs, go to the TAP website and click the appropriate program.

  • Copyright Infringement and File Sharing
    Copyright is a form of legal protection provided by United States law (Title 17 U.S. Code) that protects an owner's right to control the reproduction, distribution, performance, display and transmission of a copyrighted work. The original creator/producer of the work is the copyright owner. Merely possessing the material (such as owning a book) does not give someone the ownership of the copyright.

    Any activity that violates these protections, such as downloading, copying, reproducing, and/or sharing copyrighted works without the owner's explicit permission, is in violation of United State law and is not an acceptable use of the Thomas More College network or resources.  For more information, please visit the Copyright Infringement and File Sharing resources online.

  • Voter Registration
    Thomas More College makes voter registration forms available to all matriculated students who attend classes on campus.  For more information, please contact the Student Life Office or visit the website.