Incoming Student Prerequisites
Thomas More College, in accordance with the recommendations from the American College Health Association and the Centers for Disease Control, require that all incoming students submit to the Campus Health and Wellness Center records of their immunization history, and complete a health history form.
Beginning in the fall of 2017 Thomas More College requires proof or a titer of the following vaccines from ALL incoming students:
- 2 MMR's
- 1 Tdap
- 1 DPT/DTAP or DT
- Hepatitis B Series
- Polio Series
- Meningococcal Vaccine (A, C, Y, W-135)
- TB Skin Test for all High Risk Students.
- Influenza and Hepatitis A Vaccines are highly recommended.
**Students residing on campus and International students are required to submit vaccine records prior to arriving on campus. Any student who has not submitted immunization records will not be permitted to check in the residence halls.
- A student health form is required on registration day. To download this form click here. Fax or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- An International Health/Immunization Form is required and should be sent to the email@example.com prior to registration day, in addition to the other 2 forms mentioned above, which should be brought with you to registration day.