- A student wishing to participate in Gemini must complete an EAP/Dual Credit Application. EAP and dual credit students must submit a high school transcript and application each semester (Those dual credit students enrolled in a year-long course only need to submit a transcript and application each year).
- Registration for EAP students each year opens early in June of the new academic calendar. Students interested in taking classes at Thomas More must come on campus to register and will be invited to an orientation held before the semester for which they are enrolled.
- Dual Credit students must submit their application and transcript to the designated contact at their school in order to be registered, but do not need to be present at the time of registration.
- Once enrolled, the student is registered as a Thomas More Student, is assigned a student ID number and will have an official academic record of this course at Thomas More College.
- Students will receive a Thomas More grade report for every course taken for credit. These credits are transferable to other accredited colleges and universities, subject to each institution's transfer policies.
- Students planning to transfer the credit hours to other institutions must contact the TMC Registrar's office to request transcripts. Transcripts may be sent to other institutions at a cost of $5.00 each.