Deadline: July 31, 2014
Any student that is enrolled in an accredited college is eligible to participate. This includes any grade level, freshman to senior; undergrad and graduate alike are eligible. Even if you are a transfer student, non-traditional student, studying abroad, or taking classes online, you can enter. Any major or field of study is acceptable. High school seniors that are enrolled in an accredited college, either for a dual credit program or for the upcoming semester, are eligible to enter as well. You must either be enrolled for the spring 2014 or registered for the fall 2014 semester. Being enrolled in summer classes does not make you eligible to enter.
How To Apply:
Write an essay about why attending college and your field of study are important to you. Give us some insight into your personal background, your philosophy about learning, why you chose your field in particular, and any other information you feel is relevant. These will be judged based on originality, creativity, organization of thought, and proper spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Essay length should be 300 words minimum
- Proof that you have a 3.0 GPA or higher
- Clear contact information (name, mailing address, preferred means of contact)
- A few sentences about yourself and a recent photo of yourself which will be used for publicity purposes on the Goedeker’s Home Life blog
- Proof that you are enrolled in an accredited college for the spring 2014 semester OR proof that you have been accepted at an accredited college for the fall 2014 semester.
For more information, visit: http://www.goedekers.com/collegescholarship
Scholarship amount is $500