Deadline: July 8, 2018
- High school seniors that are enrolled in an accredited college, either for a dual credit program or for the upcoming semester, are eligible to enter as well.
- You must either be enrolled for the spring 2018 or registered for the fall 2018 semester. Being enrolled in summer classes does not make you eligible to enter.
- Students must be American citizens.
How To Apply:
Write an essay about why attending college and your field of study are important to you. Give us some insight into your personal background, your philosophy about learning, why you chose your field in particular, and any other information you feel is relevant. These will be judged based on originality, creativity, organization of thought, and proper spelling, punctuation, and grammar
- Essay length should be 300 words minimum
- Clear contact information (name, mailing address, preferred means of contact)
- A few sentences about yourself and a recent photo of yourself which will be used for publicity purposes on the Goedeker’s Home Life blog
- Proof that you are enrolled in an accredited college for the spring 2018 semester OR proof that you are registered for classes at an accredited college for the fall 2018 semester
- Proof that you or a member of your immediate family is employed in a position of public service, such as a letter from your/their employer or a copy of your/their most recent pay stub
- For family members of public service employees: provide proof of relation
- For veterans: provide proof of previous service
Visit https://www.goedekers.com/college-scholarship for more information
Award amount: $100 - $500