Hispanic Scholarship Fund
Deadline: April 2, 2018
- High school seniors
- Undergraduate students (all years)
- Community college students transferring to four year universities
- Graduate Students
- Must be of Hispanic Heritage
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for High School Students
- Minimum of 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for College and Graduate Students
- Plan to enroll Full-Time in an accredited, not-for-profit, 4-year university, or graduate school, during the FALL of a scholarship cycle (year)
- U.S. Citizen, Permanent Legal Resident, DACA or Eligible Non-Citizen (as defined by FAFSA)
- Complete FAFSA or state based financial aid application (if applicable)
How To Apply:
Visit https://www.hsf.net/scholarship for more information.
Awards are based on merit; amounts range from $500 to $5,000, based on relative need, among the Scholars selected.
All majors and graduate fields are accepted. Emphasis on STEM majors.