Brad's Deals Scholarship
Deadline: June 15, 2014
- High school seniors and undergraduate students
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Current enrollment
- 3.0 GPA
- Not open to residents of Rhode Island or Tennessee.
How To Apply:
1) Write a 500 word essay explaining how your college experience is or will be enabled by remarkable frugality, ingenuity, effort or thrift.
2) Break down your all-in educational costs (tuition, room, board, other) and how they are or will be paid.
Essays will be judged on the creativity of the money saving strategies described, along with the overall remarkableness of the author’s experience paying for school in the spirit of thrift.
Complete the form including your essays here: http://www.bradsdeals.com/scholarship
For more information, visit http://www.bradsdeals.com/scholarship
Each scholarship will be $2,000