My Alarm Center Scholarship
Deadline: July 1, 2014
- Be studying law enforcement, law, criminal justice, or a related field.
- Be a graduating high school senior (May 2014) or freshman/sophomore in college.
- Not be related to any My Alarm Center staff or extended family.
- Provide your essay in the format required.
How To Apply:
Answer one of the following prompts in 500-1000 words and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- What have been the most impactful advances in home security over the last five years, and how have the advances contributed to public safety?
- What is it that initially attracted you to a law enforcement related career, and what do you hope to achieve from this career?
Please see the website for exact essay and submission format.
For more information, please visit https://www.myalarmcenter.com/about-us/scholarship.aspx
Scholarship is $1000