Clickinks Scholarship Contest
Deadline: June 3, 2013
- This scholarship is open to enrolled full-time college freshmen, sophomores and juniors, as well as to high school seniors in the United States who will attend college.
- Your essay must be your own work; anyone found plagiarizing will be disqualified.
- Please be aware that we reserve the right to verify the date of HS graduation and/or college enrollment.
- All essays submitted become the property of Clickinks, and shall not be returned to the author. Clickinks reserve the right to edit and use all content submitted as they wish.
How To Apply:
Write a 1000 word essay on one of the following topics and send to email@example.com:
1) What is your favorite piece of art and what does it mean to you?
2) Should art education be a requirement in schools, why or why not?
3) At what age should schools begin teaching about art and why?
4) What is the value of art education?
For more information, please visit http://www.clickinks.com/clickinks-scholarship.html
Scholarship is $1000