BES ELS Admission Requirements:
The following items must be included in the TAP application packet. Individual consideration will be given to the applicants who may not meet all the specific requirements. The college reserves the right to admit only students who hold promise of academic success. Withdrawal may be required should an applicant intentionally withhold or falsify pertinent information. Admission requirements are subject to change without notification.
- Per federal regulations F-1 students may not enroll in more than one class or three credits per semester online. Therefore, F-1 students are not eligible to enroll in the fully online option of this program at Thomas More College.
- A completed TAP application. Applications are available through the TAP office and online.
- Official transcripts from all regionally accredited colleges or universities attended and from all institutions of higher learning. This includes documentation pertaining to CLEP or DANTES examinations, and military transcripts. Business-related training as verified by the American Council on Education (ACE) may be accepted if Thomas More College minimum scores are met. Individuals are expected to be in good academic standing with all institutions. Credentials submitted for admission become the property of Thomas More College.
- Proof of high school graduation (required only of students with little or no prior college experience).
- A current resume. A minimum of two years of professional, full-time work experience is required.
- An overall grade point average (GPA) of 2.0 or better in previous college work. Only grades of "C" or above will transfer to Thomas More College.
- Students entering the BBA-completion program must possess proficiency in introductory algebra and complete an introductory economics course. Students must demonstrate through placement test, transfer work or current coursework an understanding of introductory algebra consistent with the GEC 099 course and have taken an introductory economics course consistent with ECO 105. Students may start the BBA core program before taking these prerequisites but must successfully complete the requirements within six months of enrollment in a cohort group. Any student who fails to fulfill this requirement may be subject to immediate administrative withdrawal from the program.
- TOEFL. International students should refer to the international student guidelines for specific information regarding TOEFL and other admission requirements.