Bachelor of Arts in Ethical Leadership
The Ethical Leadership program prepares students to become ethical leaders in a specific career field based on their choice of concentration. Through classroom and experiential learning opportunities, students will gain the knowledge and dispositions required to be effective leaders and ethical decision makers in a specific industry, with awareness of the ethical, managerial, financial, social, and technical challenges inherent in all organizations.
REQUIREMENTS FOR BACCALAUREATE MAJOR IN ETHICAL LEADERSHIP
- Ethical Leadership (15 hours): ELS 110, 210, 215, 310, 315, 390, 420
- Accountancy and Business Administration (27 hours): ACC 101, 102; BUA 249, 291, 301, 303, 311, 318, 321
- Theology and Philosophy - Values and Ethics (12 hours): PHI 215C, 417, 421; THE 425
- Support courses (13 hours): CIS 111; MAT 143; ECO 105; COM 204
- Concentration (9 hours): Students choose from one area of concentration below.
- Lodging and Revenue Management: ELS 230, 330, 430
- Logistics Management: ELS 250, 350, 450
- Meeting and Event Planning: ELS 270, 370, 470
- Ethics: PHI 215D, 307; THE 309
- Student Designed: A student may design an area of concentration to align with specific interests or career goals. An advisor from the appropriate department and the Director of the ELS Program must approve the concentration and courses.