Checklist for VA Benefits
- Apply to TAP https://www.thomasmore.edu/tapapp/bbaapp.cfm
- Apply for your military certificate of eligibility: https://www.ebenefits.va.gov/ebenefits/vonapp
- Provide us a copy of your DD214
- Do you have military transcripts? Order your Joint Services Transcript at: https://jst.doded.mil/smart/signIn.do
- You can apply for Financial Aid: https://fafsa.ed.gov/ Our school code is 002001
- Email your resume to your Enrollment Representative
- The registrar’s office is the VA Certifying Official for Thomas More College. Once you register for courses the office will process your certification. They will need your COE and DD214 at a minimum to certify. Please see your enrollment representative for additional contact information.