Being an alumnus of Thomas More College entitles you to certain benefits and services.
Thomas More College Alumni Association Benefits
All alumni of Thomas More College are entitled to a myriad of exclusive benefits within the College. Be sure to take advantage of the following benefits throughout the year:
- Register your name and contact information in the online Alumni Directory.
- Free access to the workout facility in the Connor Convocation Center (Hours: 9:00 a.m.- 2:00 p.m.). Alumni i.d. card required*
- Children, grandchildren, and siblings of Villa Madonna College/Thomas More College alumni are eligible for the "Legacy Tuition Grant" valued at up to 50% of tuition per year.
- Discount on auto and home insurance through our affinity partner, Liberty Mutual.
- $1,000 tuition waiver to the Thomas More College TAP MBA program.
- Free use of the running track located along the perimeter of The BB&T Field.
- Authority to sign an admission application for a prospective TMC student to waive the $25 application fee.
- Free access to the Career Planning Office (employer job postings, job seekers, resume skills).
- Free publications of Moreover twice per year (spring and fall).
- TMC Saints license plate - 10% of your purchase benefits Thomas More College.
- Free online networking groups within Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter (look for the official "Thomas More College Alumni Association" group in each).
- Significant discount on costs to attend all Thomas More College alumni functions.
- Free access to the Thomas More College Library.
- Access to tickets for Thomas More College Villa Players performances.
- Free TMC alumni e-mail account - sign up here - check your e-mail
*Alumni I.D. Card - You must contact the Office of Alumni Relations (859-344-3346) in order to obtain your personalized access pass for the workout facility and the bookstore.
- Automobile and Homeowners insurance (click logo for information)