The Thomas More College Admissions Process
Your high school guidance counselor and Thomas More College enrollment counselor will work with you to complete the application process below.
To be considered for admission to Thomas More College please submit your:
- APPLICATION: Submit the Admissions and Scholarship Application online for free
- TRANSCRIPT: Ask your guidance office to submit your high school transcript to Thomas More College Office of Enrollment
- ACT/SAT SCORES: Submit a copy of your ACT and/or SAT scores to the Office of Enrollment.
Thomas More College ACT code: 1560
Thomas More College SAT code: 1876
Thomas More College does not superscore.
- EVALUATION: Ask your guidance counselor to submit the Counselor Evaluation Form
For admission to Thomas More College, first-year students must earn:
- 20 ACT composite score or 940 SAT combined Critical Reading + Mathematics score
- 18 ACT English subscore or 450 SAT Critical Reading subscore
- 2.5/4.0 GPA (80% or better/C+ average)
Pre-College Curriculum High School Units*
The following high school credits are required for entrance to Thomas More College:
- English: 4 credits
- Foreign Language: 2 credits
- Social Science: 3 credits
- Mathematics: 3 credits
- Science: 3 credits
- Arts Appreciation: 1 credit
- Computer Literacy: 1 credit
*Applicants lacking some of these units may be admitted at the discretion of the Admissions Committee.
Notification of Admission Decision
Your enrollment counselor will notify you of your admission status within 4 weeks of receiving your application, transcript, test scores and counselor evaluation. Decisions are made on a rolling basis as there is no application deadline