Get The Best Preparation from a Comprehensive Curriculum
The accountancy curriculum at Thomas More College is unique, blending a sound liberal arts foundation with exceptionally strong accountancy studies. In fact, the number of accountancy courses required at Thomas More far exceeds the usual number required at other schools. Through these courses, you'll learn essential accounting principles and theories as well as how to put them into practice in real-world situations. Rest assured the curriculum meets and surpasses the course requirements recommended by professional organizations and mandated by many State Boards of Accountancy.
Why Choose Thomas More College for Accountancy?
- Fully and separately accredited by the ACBSP, a mark of distinction reserved for only the highest quality accountancy programs in the nation.
- Comprehensive curriculum offering a blend of a sound liberal arts foundation with exceptionally strong accountancy studies — more accountancy courses than what most other schools require.
- Dedicated, CPA credentialed faculty with diverse accounting backgrounds.
- Exceptional internship opportunities often resulting in full-time positions upon graduation.
- Flexible Options for CPA Preparation including an accelerated MBA program.
- Accountancy Advisory Board, ensuring an up-to-date curriculum and networking opportunities for students.
- Outstanding job placement at Big 4, national, regional and local CPA firms, and major corporations.
- Exceptional student performance on the CPA exam with recent graduates earning top scores in Kentucky.
For More Information
R. Steven Flynn, Ph.D., CPA
Department of Accountancy
Thomas More College