Institutional Planning and Effectiveness
The College's commitment to academic excellence points to our mission for the Office of Institutional Planning and Effectiveness which is threefold, revolving around planning, assessing, and reporting:
- Annual planning and assessment processes begin with completing all government and external agency reports and supplying official information to all constituents of the Thomas More College Community.
- All of the major processes and outcomes of the College, reflected in the Academic Data Reference Manual and the Handbook of Planning and Assessment, are analyzed on a multi-year basis.
- The resulting assessment information is used in designing continuous improvement of our Institutional Planning & Effectiveness office procedures, and continuous improvement of the College, as embodied in the Strategic Plan.
- Enrollment Data
- Student Profile Data
- Retention Data
- Completion and Graduation Data
- Number of Degrees Conferred
- Graduation Rates
- Job Placement and Graduation/Professional School Programs that Graduates Enter
- College Navigator
- The Department of Education is required to post 26 items on the College Navigator website for each institution, including information on student expense, financial aid, enrollment, admissions, retention and graduation rates, programs of study, athletic teams, accreditation, campus security, and federal loans. Thomas More College's profile is available by visiting the College Navigator.